How it Works

Don’t wait up to 90 days

Get paid in 24 hours


    Invoice your clients for sale of goods or services.


    Invoices are verified with your customers to confirm the invoice details are correct.


    Get up to 90% of the invoice face value in as quick as 4 hours. Receive the remaining 10% when your customer pays us.

Why BCashflow Positive?
  • works-time
    Funds in 4 Hours
  • growing-business
    Fast 48 hours approval
  • decision-making
    Leading debtor financing company
  • slow-pay
    Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Home Icon
    No property security or quarterly audits
  • obligations
    You choose what invoices you want funded


Small to medium businesses with a high level of customers on accounts and a monthly turnover of $200,000 to $3,000,000 will benefit from our service.

Invoices are processed on the same day and funds are credited to your account in as quick as 4 hours.

A response is provided within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your application.

Yes. As Australia’s leading debtor financing company with over 27 years experience, we pride ourselves in providing tailored and personal financial solutions through one on one relationships.

The Problem: Cash Flow

Slow payments can cause major strain on your business cash flow.

The Solution: Debtor Financing

Get constant cash flow by unlocking the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices now.

BCashflow Positive’s debtor financing allows you to draw up to 90% on the face value of your invoice in 4 hours, and pass on the remaining 10% when your client pays us.

Fast Approval

A response is provided within 24-48 hours of receiving your application. Take 3 minutes to apply online today or call to speak to a local finance manager to find out how we can help improve your business cash flow.

How Much Does Debtor Financing Cost?

We are transparent about fees so there are no surprises. Our debtor financing service cost 1.8% for the first 30 days and 0.06% thereafter for up to 90 days.  Use our pricing calculator to find out how much funding you can get and how much it is going to cost.

Why BCashflow Positive Debtor Financing?

With over 27 years experience and expertise in industries such as Manufacturing & Wholesale, Recruitment & Labour Hire, IT & Business Services, Transport & Logistics, Earthmoving & Mining, and Commercial Cleaning, your business is in safe hands.

Partner up with Australia’s leading invoice finance company today to improve your cash flow.