Enter invoice value including GST
Up to 90% of
invoice face value
1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days
Invoice your clients for sale of goods or services.
Invoices are verified with your customers to confirm the invoice details are correct.
Get up to 90% of the invoice face value in as quick as 4 hours. Receive the remaining 10% when your customer pays us.
❝As a director of an expanding consultancy & recruitment company, with a growing contractor base. I can assure folks out there that without the team at BCashflow Positive, we’d struggle with monthly invoices and payroll. We don’t factor all our invoices, just when we need a monthly cash flow boost.❞
Yann Guillaume Director BT People
Adrian Everett Chief Executive BT People
Growing business requiring additional working capital
Companies looking to cover the gap of slow payments and improve cashflow
Businesses invoicing other businesses for the sale of goods or services
Business with a high level of customers on accounts and a monthly turnover ranging from $200,000 to $3,000,000
❝Getting instant funds from our invoices is crucial to our business success. It means we can pay wages on time and grow our business. The staff are also great to deal with.❞Owner, Recruitment, NSW
❝We engaged BCashflow Positive to get on top of our ATO obligations. Constant cash flow allows us to meet our operating expenses and grow our business.❞Accountant, Earthmoving, QLD
❝Our facility provides us with the buying power we need to stay competitive, and maintain growth. From day one, BCashflow Positive have been very friendly and professional to deal with.❞Managing Director, Wholesale Company, VIC
❝We used BCashflow Positive when our bankers didn’t want to know us, as we operate in an industry that was going to be affected by the introduction of the carbon tax.
Traditional lenders were unable to deal with the uncertainty and risks.
BCashflow Positive understood the risk and assisted us with our cash flow, which was great❞Financial Controller, Solar Manufacturing Company, WA
Call Us: 1300 937 292
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST)