Invoice Factoring

As Australia’s leading invoice factoring company, we can help you immediately access money tied up in your sales invoices in as little as 24 hours.

What is Invoice Factoring?

Invoice factoring is a method of taking the unpaid accounts receivable from your business and using them as collateral to fund your business growth.

How does invoice factoring work?

There are three very simple steps to securing an invoice factoring facility from BCashflow Positive. They are: 1. When you invoice your client (or at the moment you realise they are going to take a while to pay) send us a copy of the invoice. 2. Once we have confirmed the details of the invoice with the client, we will then pay you 90% of the amount that is owed. 3. The client will then pay us, at which point we will give you the remaining 10% of the invoice amount. You will not owe us any money, as we will simply subtract any fees that have been accrued from the amount we give you.

Fees and approval process

A central plank of BCashflow Positive’s philosophy is being open and transparent with all of our fees, something that many debtor finance companies neglect. The position we have gained throughout our 27 years of experience has largely come through giving our clients no surprises. Our fee is 1.8 per cent for the first 30 days and then 0.06 per cent for each day after that, up to 90 days. Use our fee calculator to see our fees at a glance.


Our approval process is extremely easy and can be completed with an online application that takes just three minutes. Our friendly staff will respond to you within 48 hours, letting you know whether your business has been approved.

Invoice Factoring with BCashflow Positive – what are the benefits?

Companies are finding it hard to finance their businesses, with banks tightening their credit policies. Invoice factoring is a flexible alternative allowing you to choose what invoices to get funding for with no property or quarterly audits.

As a client, we give you an advance payment of up to 90% on your invoice, within 4 hours, followed by the remaining 10% when your customer pays us. You could do so much with this extra cash flow: pay staff and suppliers on time, get on top of ATO obligations and boost overall business performance


BCashflow Positive invoice factoring facility can also grow your business, since you get extra cash as your sales increase.

Who does it suit?

BCashflow Positive’s invoice factoring service works best for small and medium businesses with customers on accounts.

What type of invoices can be funded?

We fund invoices within normal trading terms, as well as invoices for goods delivered and work completed (not progress claims). We also consider invoices relating to business-to-business transactions, but not consumer receivables.   Please call us on 1300 937 292 to find out more or fill out our quick contact form and we will be in touch in 24 hours.

Why BCashflow Positive?

  • Funds in 4 Hours
  • Fast 48 hours approval
  • Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Access to decision makers

Transparent fees

Know how much to pay upfront

  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
  • FEE
  • 1.8% for the first 30 days
  • & 0.06% per day thereafter
  • for up to 90 days

FEE 1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days