What is debtor finance?
Debtor finance helps your business improve cash flow by releasing cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. It gives your business funding by using your accounts receivable ledger as collateral. That means you can get paid within 24 hours of issuing your invoices instead of having to wait up to 90 days for your clients to pay.
How does debtor finance work?
Convert your invoices into cash in three very simple steps: 1. Invoice your clients for completed sale of goods and services 2. Send a copy of the invoice to BCashflow Positive. 3. Get up to 90% of the invoice value in 24 hours, and receive the remaining 10% less any fees accrued when your customer pays us.
Debtor Finance with BCashflow Positive – What are the benefits?
The primary benefit of debtor finance is that you will receive the money you are owed almost instantly. A constant stream of cash flow will allow you to cover the gap of slow payments, help you get on top of your Australian Tax Office obligations and give you the working capital that will allow your business to grow continuously. Our flexible debtor finance facility also requires no property security or quarterly audits. BCashflow Positive is also Australia’s leading debtor finance company with more than 27 years experience.
How do I apply for debtor finance?
Simple fill out our 3 minutes online application. We understand that your small or growing business needs finance quickly, so you will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. There is no need for property security and there are no quarterly audits.
How much does debtor finance cost?
At BCashflow Positive, we pride ourselves on having a transparent fee structure. We are completely upfront about all fees from the very beginning, ensuring there are no surprises. Our fee is 1.8% for the first 30 days and then 0.06% for each day after that, up to 90 days. Give our fee & funding calculator a try.