Cashflow Finance

A cash flow finance facility can help you immediately access money that’s tied up in your sales invoice, in as quick as 4 hours, which means you won’t have to wait up to 90 days before you receive the cash. Think about how much your business could benefit from this extra cash flow?


You could get on top of operating expenses, secure payment discounts by paying suppliers on time and so much more.

What is cash flow finance?

Cash flow financing allows companies to finance slow-paying accounts receivable, by passing on outstanding sales invoices to a cash flow finance company (such as BCashflow Positive) for immediate payment.


How does cashflow finance work?

BCashflow Positive cash flow finance is easy as 1 2 3: 1. Invoice your client and send us a copy of the invoice. 2. We will confirm the invoice details with the client, then pay you up to 90% of the amount. 3. Once your client pays us, we will pass on the remaining 10% less any accrued fees.

Fees and approval process

One of the great features that have made BCashflow Positive stand out over the past two decades is our transparent fee structure. This is a great asset that you should take advantage of, one that many debtor finance companies do not live up to. From the first moment we are honest and upfront about our fee structure: 1.8 per cent for the first 30 days and then 0.06 per cent for each day after that, for up to 90 days. You can see how much you will be charged by using our fee & funding calculator.


Our fast and efficient approval process helps you gain the finance you need as soon as possible. Simply fill out our online application form and a response will be provided within 48 hours. There are no quarterly audits and there is no need for property security.

Cashflow Finance with BCashflow Positive – What are the Benefits?

As a leading cash flow finance company with 27 years experience, we tailor our approach to suit your company’s financial needs. We can help cover the gap of slow payments and ease the stress of a tight cash flow when your clients don’t pay on time.


We do this by giving you an advance payment of up to 90% on the invoices you choose, within 4 hours, followed by the remaining 10%( less fees accrued ) when your customer pays us.


Ultimately this means that your cash flow increases along with your sales.

Who does it suit?

Cash flow finance is generally of most benefit to small and medium businesses with a high level of customers on accounts.

What type of invoices can be funded?

Invoices for works that have been fully completed and for goods that have been delivered, but not progress claims. We also accept invoices within normal trading terms, but not bad or doubtful debts. We will consider accepting business-to-business transactions, but not invoices relating to consumer receivables.


Please call us on 1300 937 292 to find out more or fill out our quick contact form and we will be in touch in 24 hours.

Why BCashflow Positive?

  • Funds in 4 Hours
  • Fast 48 hours approval
  • Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Access to decision makers

Transparent fees

Know how much to pay upfront

  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
  • FEE
  • 1.8% for the first 30 days
  • & 0.06% per day thereafter
  • for up to 90 days

FEE 1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days