BCashflow Positive / Blog
Are your clients taking up to 90 days to pay invoices and it is affecting your cash flow?
Factoring your accounts receivable can be a great solution to cover the gap of slow payments. It can also save you time as factoring companies like BCashflow Positive will also assist with the follow up of outstanding factored accounts.
As a business, any strategy you can incorporate to enable you to focus more on growing your business, is invaluable.
How does accounts receivable factoring work?
Accounts receivable factoring is an easy process and a fast way to get your invoices paid immediately. Here’s how it works with BCashflow Positive:
1. Invoice your clients for services or work completed and send BCashflow Positive copies of invoices you want funded.
2. BCashflow Positive will credit your account with up to 90% of the invoice value in as quick as 4 hours.
3. Once your client pays the invoice in full to BCashflow Positive, we will credit the remaining 10% to your account, less any accrued fees.
Advantages of accounts receivable factoring
Expanding your business is much easier with the available cash provided by accounts receivable factoring. You can add on more equipment or staff, implement new marketing strategies, or introduce new products.
You can also take advantage of supplier discounts by paying early, or get on top of your ATO obligations.
Why accounts receivable factoring with BCashflow Positive?
BCashflow positive is a leading Australian factoring company with over 28 years’ experience and offices nationwide. Other key benefits include:
· Fast approvals: Within 24 to 48 hours.
· Flexible funding: You can choose what invoices you would like funded.
· Transparent Fees: Use our online calculator to work out exactly how much funding you can get and how much it is going to cost.
· Industry Experience: We provide flexible cash flow solutions to a wide range of industries.
For more information on accounts receivable factoring with BCashflow Positive, call us at 1300 937 292, or fill out our quick contact form and we will be in touch shortly.
"We used BCashflow Positive when our bankers didn't want to know us, as we operate in an industry that was going to be affected by the introduction of the carbon tax.Traditional lenders were unable to deal with the uncertainty and risks.
BCashflow Positive understood the risk and assisted us with our cash flow, which was great"
"Getting instant funds from our invoices is crucial to our business success. It means we can pay wages on time and grow our business. The staff are also great to deal with."Owner, Recruitment, NSW
"We engaged BCashflow Positive to get on top of our ATO obligations. Constant cash flow allows us to meet our operating expenses and grow our business."Accountant, Earthmoving, QLD
Call Us: 1300 937 292
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST)