Starting up, growing? Invoice financing can help

With Banks tightening their credit policies and relying on bricks and mortar for security. Businesses are finding it more difficult than ever to finance their business and in particular growth. Businesses opting for a more flexible funding partner are considering invoice financing companies as a possible solution.

Flexible funding

At BCashflow Positive we understand that not all growing companies will have the hard assets to match. We focus more on the strength of your debtors and the collectability of your invoices.

We have helped many businesses that would have otherwise struggled to find funding, by releasing the cash tied up in their unpaid invoices. You can get up to 80% on the face value of your invoices in as quick as 24 hours. We credit the remaining 20% to you when your clients pay. Click here to learn more about how it works.

Transparent fees

We are transparent about fees so you will know what it will cost upfront. A flat fee of 1.80% is applied for the first 30 days and 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days. Click here to learn more about our pricing.

Key benefits

As a leading invoice financing company we believe in providing personable and fast cash flow solutions to our clients. Some key benefits are, funds in 24 hours, fast approval, access to decision makers, and no property security or monthly/quarterly onsite audits.

Our invoice financing facility can be a source of working capital for startups and provide constant cash flow for growing businesses. It can help to cover the gap of slow payments and meet operating expenses.

Partner up with a leading invoice financing company today by calling 1300 937 292.