The Importance of Positive Cash Flow for SMEsJul 20 2018 in Business Cash Flow
Cash Flow is a great signal to indicate the health of Small To Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Positive cash flow puts a company in a better position to grow and sustain the business.
However, if the business cash flow is constantly in negative, there should be an immediate concern to find out what is causing the problem. Not all situations are alike. However, many common issues can be solved by taking advantage of debtor financing with BCashflow Positive.
What is Cash Flow?
Cash flow takes into account the total amount of cash you have on hand. It looks at the total cash from one billing period to the next and compares money in with money out.
If you have money left over, you are cash flow positive. And if you’re left with a negative number, then you’re cash flow negative.
Why is Positive Cash Flow Important?
As the saying goes, “Cash is King,” and for a good reason. Having surplus cash is necessary for meeting operating expenses like wages, and unexpected expenses that might pop up like servicing equipment that requires maintenance.
There are many reasons why a company is cash flow negative. Poor cash management is a common factor with SMEs, which can lead to problems like restricted growth or worse, insolvency.
Even a profitable company has the chance of going out of business when the negative cash flow is a long-term issue. The lack of available cash is what can cripple a business over time.
BCashflow Positive Can Solve Your Negative Cash Flow Problem
A prime contributor to negative cash flow is slow payments. This can cause a huge strain on a company’s cash flow, particularly if clients can take up to 90 days to pay.
Debtor financing with BCashflow Positive can provide your business with immediate cash flow and it is as easy as 1 2 3.
1. Invoice your clients for sale of goods or services and send BCashflow Positive a copy
2. Get up to 90% of the invoice value in as quick as 4 hours.
3. Receive the remaining 10% when your customer pays us less any accrued fees.
Call BCashflow Positive today on 1300 937 292 and get cash flow positive!
Is Cash Flow Finance A Good Form Of Business Funding?Aug 31 2017 in Business Cash Flow
In an ideal world, customers would pay their bills the day that they were invoiced! There would never be disputes over payment and businesses would never have to wait months to be paid. Unfortunately, in the real world, problems over payment are a fact of life for many companies.
Whether clients are late in paying or it’s simply the case that a few larger projects are in the process of completion and it’s not yet time to invoice. There are many different circumstances when the cash needed to pay staff, purchase materials, or just to keep the power on, isn’t readily available. When there are issues with cash flow, a significant number of businesses turn to cash flow finance.
What is cash flow finance?
Cash flow finance is a fairly straightforward concept. A third party (such as us here at BCashflow Positive) advance you with up to 90% of the invoice value and deposit the cash into your bank account in as quick as 24 hours. BCashflow Positive then collect payment of that invoice on your behalf and credit the remainder 10% less any accrued fees when your client pays us.
With BCashflow Positive’s cash flow finance, you can choose which invoices you require funding for and know exactly how much it is going to cost. We are fully transparent about fees so there are no surprises. Give our pricing calculator a try now.
Why opt for cash flow finance?
The main advantage of cash flow finance is that it can be quickly arranged – a great solution if your financial situation has changed rapidly (for example, if a large invoice that’s due hasn’t been paid, or a job requires an unexpectedly large purchase of materials), compromising your cash flow.
You retain control over which invoices you hand over with BCashflow Positive cash flow finance, and is not in danger of over gearing as funding is based on a percentage of the invoice value. You are simply realizing an asset and bringing it forward.
Cash flow finance can often be the quickest financing option
When it comes to business success, your team and your reputation also play an important role. If your cash flow problems mean you may not be able to pay your staff on time or are going to default on bills, cash flow finance could be a timely solution.
BCashflow Positive cash flow finance online application takes 3 minutes to complete and a response is provided within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your application. Once your account is set up, you can get up to 90% of the invoice value deposited into your account as quick as 24 hours.
To find out more about the benefits of cash flow finance, call 1300 937 292 and we’ll be happy to help.
4 Major Advantages Of Cashflow FinanceJun 29 2017 in Business Cash Flow
Cashflow finance is a form of financing backed by a company’s receivables. How this works is that, once you have delivered your goods or services to your clients, you can forward a copy of the invoice to your financier and they will make funds available before your customer has paid.
Understanding cashflow finance
Cashflow Finance works by turning invoices into immediate working capital. This then provides your company with up to 90% of the invoices face value in as quick as 24 hours. The remaining balance less any accrued charges is made available once the customer has paid the invoice.
4 major advantages of cashflow finance
The first major advantage of cashflow finance is that it may eliminate any cash flow problems arising by giving you cash on hand to pay for your expenses. This can benefit new or growing companies in particular as the early growth phase of a business is one of the most challenging times for a company. As your sales grow, you can be confident that your Cashflow will follow at a similar pace. The additional cash flow can be used to purchase more stock, hiring more staff, or advertising your business.
The second advantage of cashflow finance is it can cover the gap of slow payments. For instance, if you received an order for $20,000 but you have to pay your suppliers $10,000 within 30 days, and your customers won’t pay you until 60 days. Cash flow finance will allow you to release immediate cash from existing sales invoices to cover the 30 days gap.
The third advantage of cashflow finance is it also allows you to avoid any production interruptions. For instance, if your business is profitable on paper, that will not necessarily keep your employees working or your suppliers sending you materials if you are unable to pay them on time. Having an adequate cash reserve will help you meet ongoing expenses.
The fourth advantage of cashflow finance is as your business grows your facility can grow at the same pace. So the more sales you make, the more cash you can get.
How does cashflow finance work?
1. Invoice your client and send us a copy
2. We advance you with up to 90% of the invoice value
3. The remaining 10% is credited to you once your client pays us.
To find out more call 1300 937 292 or fill out our quick contact form and a cash flow expert will be in touch shortly.
5 Ways To Avoid Cash Flow Problems In Your BusinessJun 29 2017 in Business Cash Flow
Until you can generate sufficient cash reserves to allow you some breathing room when it comes to expenses, cash flow finance should be at the front of every business owner’s mind. These simple and practical tips can help you avoid being short on cash, even though a big cheque is on its way to you.
Create a cash flow forecast
A cash flow forecast is a prediction of all the income and expenses for your business. Forecasts can cover a few months to a few years, and you’ll be able to put one together with the help of an accountant.
These forecasts can be used to identify when your business will run at a cash flow deficit or surplus, as well as how your predictions and budgets line up with actual income and expenses. If your bank statement doesn’t meet your predictions, use the following tips to address any issues and improve your business’s cash flow.
Limit bad debts
If your client can’t pay an invoice or outstanding account, you may be in cash flow trouble. To limit losses, try introducing a maximum on store credit accounts, or consider conducting a credit check on prospective customers.
At BCashflow Positive, we provide credit checks on prospective customers to our clients free of charge. If one of your clients is regularly late to pay invoices, politely ask for at least partial payment upfront and reconsidering whether to continue to trade with them.
Buy stock often and in smaller quantities. Rather than buying all of your supplies in bulk, consider buying smaller quantities more frequently. While not netting you the same ‘in bulk’ savings, this can help your cash flow by spreading your expenses out more regularly.
Reassess your expenses
If your cash flow forecast brought your attention to excessive expenses, be sure to investigate these to see how you can save. When it comes to bills and utilities, paying in monthly installments rather than quarterly or annually can help you avoid large outgoings.
If your energy bills are higher than you expected, look at installing energy efficient appliances or looking for an energy plan with better rates or discounts to help you save money. Finally, always shop around to see if another supplier can cut you a better deal on a product you buy regularly.
Consider Cashflow Finance
If you’re planning on expanding your business, or need working capital so you can fill a big contract or order, consider services like Cashflow Finance. Cash flow financing allows companies to finance slow-paying accounts receivable, by passing on outstanding sales invoices to a cash flow finance company ( such as BCashflow Positive) for immediate payment. You can get up to 90% advance on the face value of your invoices in as quick as 24 hours.
Call us now on 1300 937 292 to find out how, or fill out our quick contact form and a cash flow expert will be in touch shortly.
Keep The Tax Man At BayMar 28 2017 in Business Cash Flow
Keeping on top of lodging and paying your BAS on time can be challenging for most companies. Even if your business has all of its finances in order, it is still often a mad rush to get your tax information in on time and your tax bills paid. Often, these tax bills can strike us when we’re not ready for them, putting stress on your business’ cash flow.
If you are struggling to meet your tax bills don’t despair BCashflow Positive can help. As a leading invoice finance company with 27 years experience, we can help you stay on top of your ATO obligations by unlocking immediate cash from your unpaid invoices.
How accounts receivable factoring can free up cash flow
Sometimes your clients can take up to 3 months to pay their invoices, and this can feel like forever if your business has bills to pay and salaries to meet. The financial strain can be more stressful particular around tax time. Accounts receivable factoring gives your business the option to get an advance based on what your customers owe you. In other words, your business can seek finance based on your accounts receivable. Accounts receivable factoring can release immediate cash flow from your unpaid invoices, allowing you to pay your tax bills on time, reinvest into the business, pay for goods or services or pay wages on time.
How accounts receivable factoring works
You invoice your clients for goods or services and simply send BCashflow Positive a copy. We advance you with up to 80% of the invoice face value in as quick as 24 hours. Then we work with you to help follow up on payment and pass on the remaining 20% less any accrued fees when your client pays us. The beauty of accounts receivable factoring is that it can cover the gap of slow payments and provide you with immediate cash flow. This will stop you having to juggle bills and other business expenses with limited cash flow.
Accounts receivable factoring at tax time
As a business owner, you know that it isn’t always smooth sailing. You can have a lot of work on at one time, followed by a work drought with no money coming in, and these ups and downs can put a heavy strain on the running of your business. When your tax bill arrives, you want to ensure you have the money to pay it without the hassle. And by contacting us at BCashflow Positive ahead of tax time, and talking to us about our accounts receivable factoring service, you can put the wheels into motion for a stress-free tax period.
How to Manage Cash Flow ProblemsJul 01 2016 in Business Cash Flow
Did you know that poor cash flow is one of the main causes of business failure in Australia? According to ASIC reports on corporate insolvencies 2014-2015, the top 3 causes of business failure are, inadequate cash flow, poor strategic management, and trading losses. Industries with the most insolvency lodgements between 2014-2015 were, business and personal services, construction, and accommodation and food services.
Cash flow is the life line of any business
At BCashflow Positive we understand that cash flow is the lifeline of any business, like fuel to an engine, a consistent cash flow keeps your business going while helping to achieve growth.
How debtor finance works?
Our Debtor Finance facility can provide your business with constant cash flow by releasing the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. Up to 80% of the invoice face value is advanced in as quick as 24 hours. The remaining 20% is credited to you as soon as your client pays. Click here to learn more about how it works.
Benefits of a predictable cash flow
With a more predictable cash flow you can get on top of your operating expenses, pay your staff on time, take on more business and most importantly grow.
Why BCashflow Positive?
At BCashflow Positive we also pride ourselves on providing personable debtor finance solutions to our clients. With a national footprint and offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, you will be dealing with our friendly and experienced team. Click here to learn more about us.
Our simple and fast debtor finance service grows with your business without the need of property security. So the more sales you make, the more cash you can get.
So don’t wait 30, 60 or even 90 days to get paid. Call 1300 937 292 and convert your invoices into instant cash flow now.