Invoice Finance

Every business depends on cash flow, no matter how large or small it is. There are always suppliers, contractors and employees who have to be paid and it’s essential that you have the finances to do so. It is the only way to ensure your business continues to thrive.

 

One of the greatest disruptions to the cash flow of your business is waiting for invoices to be paid by your clients and customers. This can take as long as 90 days to occur. That may not necessarily leave you struggling to make ends meet, but it does place limits on your business potential. When that money is in your hands you can use it to take the next steps in the growth of your business.

 

That’s why BCashflow Positive is here to help you. We provide you with an extra boost of business working capital while you wait for your clients to pay. We are Australia’s leading invoice finance company and we have more than 27 years of experience providing flexible financial solutions. As just one of our many clients says, “Getting instant funds from our invoices is crucial to our business success. It means we can pay wages on time and grow our business. The staff are also great to deal with.”

What is invoice finance?

Invoice finance is a form of financing to gain working capital for your business by releasing the cash tied up in your accounts receivable. It is much easier than gaining conventional finance because instead of asking for a loan you are technically selling an asset.

How does invoice finance work?

You can secure invoice finance from BCashflow Positive in three very simple steps:

 

1. Invoice your clients for sales of goods and services

 

2. Invoices are verified with your customers to confirm the invoice details are correct.

 

3. Get up to 90% of the invoice face value in as quick as 24 hours. Receive the remaining 10% when your customer pays us.

Fees and approval process

BCashflow Positive is fully transparent about our fee structure from the first moment, so you don’t have to worry about any surprises. For the first 30 days of the finance we charge 1.8% and then the fee is 0.06% for each day after that, up to 90 days. Our fee & funding calculator will show your fees to you at a glance.

 

It takes just few minutes to complete our online application process and you will hear our response within 48 hours.

Invoice Finance with BCashflow Positive – what are the benefits?

Are your customers taking too long to pay their invoices? This solution can help you, by bridging the gap of slow payments. You don’t have to worry about property security or quarterly audits, because there are none. Our fees are transparent, so there are no nasty surprises either.

 

Invoice finance is a flexible alternative as more companies are finding it harder to finance their businesses with Banks tightening their credit policies.

 

The increase in working capital can allow your business to develop new products or services, hire more staff, secure supplier discounts, get on top of ATO obligations and most importantly grow.

Who does it suit?

The flexibility of invoice finance makes it popular with businesses of all sizes with customers on accounts.

What type of invoice can be funded?

BCashflow Positive accepts invoices for works that have been completed or delivered, within normal trading terms. We do not accept progress claims or doubtful debts. We do not accept invoices relating to consumer receivables, though we will consider funding b2b (business-to-business) transactions.

 

You can contact us or apply online to finance your business growth with a leading invoice finance company based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.

Why BCashflow Positive?

  • Funds in 24 Hours
  • Fast 48 hours approval
  • Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Access to decision makers

Transparent fees

Know how much to pay upfront

$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
Calculator
200000
$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
$0
  • FEE
  • 1.8% for the first 30 days
  • & 0.06% per day thereafter
  • for up to 90 days

FEE 1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days