Invoice Discounting

Wouldn’t it be nice to immediately access cash from outstanding invoices, without waiting up to 90 days for customers to pay? With a BCashflow Positive invoice discounting facility, we can help you get your money within 24 hours, so you can invest in the growth of your business.

What is invoice discounting?

Invoice discounting is a form of invoice finance, which helps businesses to draw funds from outstanding invoices to a discounting company (like BCashflow Positive), in exchange for immediate cash. Two installations are usually involved; with BCashflow Positive advancing roughly 90% upfront, followed by the remaining 10% after your customer has paid the invoice.

How does invoice discounting work?

To access BCashflow Positive’s invoice discounting all you need to do is send us a copy of your invoice at the same time that you send it to your client. Once we have confirmed the invoice we will give you 90 per cent of the invoice amount. We will then partner with you in securing payment from the client. Once it has been paid to us we will give you the remaining 10 per cent of the invoice amount, keeping any fees that have been accrued.

Fees and approval process

At BCashflow Positive we pride ourselves on being upfront about all of our fees, so you know walking into our partnership exactly what to expect. There will certainly be none of the surprises you can expect from other debtor finance companies. We charge 1.8 per cent over the first 30 days of the invoice discounting and then the fee is 0.06 per cent for each day after that, up to 90 days. You can see the fee you will be charged at a glance by using our fee & funding calculator.

 

To apply for finance approval you simply need to fill out our online application form, which takes just three minutes. Within 48 hours you will hear back from us with a response about whether your business has been approved.

Invoice Discounting with BCashflow Positive – what are the benefits?

Invoice discounting enables you to release the cash tied up in unpaid invoices, so you can stay on top of operating expenses and grow as a business. This is the perfect solution when customers fail to pay their invoices on time.

 

Being in operations for 27 years, we’ve seen companies gain greater access to capital that allows their business to grow, by following this strategy.

Who does it suit?

BCashflow Positive’s invoice discounting is most suitable for small and medium businesses, particularly those which a high level of customers on accounts.

What type of invoices can be funded?

We fund invoices within normal trading terms, as well as invoices for goods delivered and work completed (not progress claims). We also consider invoices relating to business-to-business transactions, but not consumer receivables.

 

You can contact us or apply online to finance your business growth with a leading invoice discounting company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.

Why BCashflow Positive?

  • Funds in 24 Hours
  • Fast 48 hours approval
  • Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Access to decision makers

Transparent fees

Know how much to pay upfront

$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
Calculator
200000
$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
$0
  • FEE
  • 1.8% for the first 30 days
  • & 0.06% per day thereafter
  • for up to 90 days

FEE 1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days