Debtor Finance

Debtor finance is the perfect way for your small or growing business to receive immediate payment for invoices, covering the gap while you wait for payment from your customers and clients. BCashflow Positive is Australia’s leading debtor finance company with more than 27 years experience.

What is debtor finance?

Debtor finance is a way to help businesses that have a low level of working capital. It gives your business funding by using your accounts receivable ledger as collateral. That means you will receive money very soon after issuing invoices to your clients, instead of having to wait up to 90 days for that money to arrive in your account.

How does debtor finance work?

You can secure debtor finance from BCashflow Positive in three very simple steps:

 

1.  Invoice your clients for completed sale of goods and services.
2.  Send a copy of the invoice to BCashflow Positive.
3.  After all checks are completed, funds are released and clients can get up to 90% of their invoice value in as quick as 24 hrs. Receive the remaining 10% less any fees accrued when your customer pays us.

Fees and approval process

 

At BCashflow Positive, we pride ourselves on having a transparent fee structure. We are completely upfront about all fees from the very beginning, ensuring there are no surprises, unlike some of the other less reputable debtor finance companies that are out there. Our fee is 1.8% for the first 30 days and then 0.06% for each day after that, up to 90 days. The easiest way to see the fees that will be accrued is by using our fee & funding calculator.

 

Our approval process is very quick and simple, with an application that can be filled out online in 3 minutes. We understand that your small or growing business needs finance quickly, so you will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. There is no need for property security and there are no quarterly audits.

Debtor Finance with BCashflow Positive – What are the benefits?

The primary benefit of our debtor finance is that you will receive the money you are owed almost instantly. A constant stream of cash flow will allow you to cover the gap of slow payments, help you get on top of your Australian Tax Office obligations and give you the working capital that will allow your business to grow continuously.

Who does it suit?

BCashflow Positive’s debtor finance is helpful to small and medium businesses, generally with a high level of customers on accounts. Businesses experiencing rapid growth will benefit from an increase in working capital by releasing cash flow from sales invoices.

What type of invoices can be funded?

We fund invoices within normal trading terms, as well as invoices for goods delivered and work completed (not progress claims). We also consider funding invoices relating to business-to-business transactions, but not consumer receivables.

 

Please contact us to find out more. As Australia’s leading debtor finance company, we make it a point to respond to your online application within 24 to 48 hours, since we believe in providing fast and tailored funding solutions to our clients.

Why BCashflow Positive?

  • Funds in 24 Hours
  • Fast 48 hours approval
  • Cover the gap of slow payments
  • Access to decision makers

Transparent fees

Know how much to pay upfront

$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
Calculator
200000
$0
  • FUNDS IN 24 HRS
  • Up to 90% of
  • invoice face value
$0
  • FEE
  • 1.8% for the first 30 days
  • & 0.06% per day thereafter
  • for up to 90 days

FEE 1.8% for the first 30 days & 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days